Thanks to this enrichment, you can enrich your data feed with additional data from Google Ads, especially statistics from product campaigns.
You can easily add additional supplementary data from your other sources without the need for IT skills.
All you need is a common matching key (e.g. product id).
Where to find it?
When you open your data feed, just go to the enrichments section in the left menu and select Additional Google Ads Product Stats
How to use it?
1. Name your Enrichment
2. Select Google Ads account that you want to use or Add new one
3. Select how we should identify your products. Product Id will do it based on unique Product ID and Page URL will do it based on products URLs.
4. Select metrics that you want to get
5. Here you can select the time range you want to pull statistics from. The data for each selected range will be written directly to your data source in the form of a new column.
6. Here the variation varies depending on which product identification you have chosen. If you have selected a Product ID, you will need to select a value from the feed that represents the Product ID. If you chose Page URL, then again the value that represents the URL. The values will likely be pre-populated for you and you won't need to make changes.
7. Of course you can also filter your chosen data.
8. Column prefix allows you to choose a prefix that precedes the newly created variable, which allows better recognizability.
9. Now all you have to do is create the enrichment and you're good to go.
Everything you select will also be displayed in the preview on the right side:
After you create the enrichment, new variables will be written to your feed containing the data you have chosen: